Building career opportunities
We have all the necessary tools for matching reliable candidates to fast-paced roles
The type of skilled workers that the building industry needs, fast
We operate on a nationwide basis in the UK, covering permanent and contract opportunities for both contractors and consultants. Because we understand the industry, we can immediately identify which candidate profiles match your needs.
Just some of the roles we’re recruiting for:
- Revit MEP Technicians & Coordinators
- BIM Coordinators & Managers
- 2D/3D M&E CAD Technicians & Coordinators
- Mechanical Design Engineers (all levels of experience)
- Electrical Design Engineers (all levels of experience)
- Public Health Design Engineers (all levels of experience)
- M&E Site / Project Manager Roles (all levels of experience)
- M&E Quantity Surveyors (all levels of experience)
- M&E Estimating (all levels of experience)
- Residential Site / Project Manager (all levels of experience)
- Residential Quantity Surveyors (all levels of experience)
- Residential Estimating (all levels of experience)
- Façade Managers (all levels of experience)
- Sustainability Engineer (all levels of experience)
- Mechanical Project ManagerConstruction
Job Role We are currently working with one of the biggest Fit - Out contractors in London who are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to work on their commercial sector with their projects are...
- £60,000 - 70,000 per annum
- Central London
- 2D MEP CAD CoordinatorBuilding Services
Are you a skilled CAD professional looking to make your mark in the dynamic world of Mechanical & Electrical engineering? We've got the perfect role for you! Position: 2D MEP CAD Coordinator...
- £30,000 - 40,000 per annum
- South East London
- Contract Revit MEP CoordinatorBuilding Services
We are currently seeking an experienced Revit MEP Coordinator or Lead Coordinator to contribute to our client a global consultancy diverse range of residential and commercial projects in the UK...
- £33 - 38 per annum
- Central London
- “We have worked very closely with Lee and his team for around 10 years. Streamline are our “go to” agency for M&E coordinators. The team always goes the extra mile to assist us in any way they can and I count them as friends as well as work contacts. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Steve Forster | Managing Director at BIM3 Limited
- “Streamline services are one of our trusted recruitment partners. We have worked with them for many years and have always found them to be very professional throughout the entire recruitment process and in helping us to attract new talent to our business. I would have no hesitation in recommending them as a recruitment partner of choice.”
Kathryn Cox | HR Director at Chapman BDSP
- “Sam and the Streamline team have been reliable recruitment partners for a number of years. We value the time they take meeting candidates to introduce people that genuinely match our requirements both on technical and personal level. Responsive, efficient, and friendly service – I have no hesitation in recommending Sam and the team.”’
James O’Loughlin | Head of Resourcing and Development at Rydon Group.
The 7 Stages to Ensure You Secure Elite Talent
It's no secret that there is a skill shortage within the UK construction sector, leading to a heavily candidate driven market.
According to the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, 62% of construction firms have turned down work due to a lack of skilled workers. Stats like this emphasise even further that now more than ever it’s imperative that businesses are doing all they can to secure great talent.
So our Head of MEP CAD Tom Evans and Head of MEP & Sustainability Design George Martin have created this 7 step guide to ensuring that your business can secure the elite talent in the sector.
Fill in the form and download the guide today!
Upload a Vacancy
Have a position you need filled? We help companies across the UK find the right people for the right jobs in the construction, industrial, and driving industries.